THIS IS A BRAND NEW REBUILD NOT A BRAND NEW ENGINE!
- A properly rebuilt engine is as good or better than a new one because a seasoned block has less tendency to change and warp.
- This is a totaly remanufactured block and we perform all the work listed below!
- We have a John Deere pictured but have blocks for most applications.
- E-mail us or call 330 956-6830 or 330 868-7875 to make sure we have your exact block available before ordering.
- This is a custom built item when ordered so current time to ship is approximately 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. ( Do not order if you can not wait for us to build!)
- ( CORE ) A returned core is required for this item, but we pay return shipping on core! You can ship core back before we ship new block , or pay a refundable core charge up front ( same as any autoparts store ) and return core after your new block is installed
- ( NOTE ) BALANCE GEARS ARE $40 EXTRA AND DO INCLUDE NEW BEARINGS AND YOU MUST SPECIFY AND PAY $40 WHEN ORDERING IF YOU WANT US TO INSTALL THEM.
- Blocks are acid dipped and sand blasted before starting
- All machined surfaces are flattened
- All blocks are bored oversize or sleeved and bored to standard
- Valves, guides, and valve seats are remachined for a precision fit and set to our specs!
- Crank is reground undersize or welded and ground to std. Some pto ends have minor repair as needed.
- Cam and lifters are reconditioned.
- All blocks are assembled with new pistons, rings, rod, govenor gear, compression spring, gaskets, and seals.
- Then we install new points and steel plunger and set!
- ( A coat of heatproof primer is sprayed on before shipping!)
- WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL SMALL ENGINE RE BUILDER HAVING DONE THOUSANDS OF ENGINES OVER THE PAST 35 YEARS. OUR WORK IS SECOND TO NONE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOOK HARD TO FIND THIS QUALITY OF WORK ANYWHERE AT ANY PRICE!